T'ga Barili G'yud!
Welcome to T'ga Barili Gyud! Online Forum Group. Register now to join the community.
T'ga Barili G'yud!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T'ga Barili G'yud!

Lihuk nako | Lihuk nimo | Lihuk ninyo | Lihuk nato tanan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Offline Games Website
At first it was hard but now... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 5:46 pm by Yiahw

» MOBILE LEGENDS
At first it was hard but now... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 7:08 pm by SoulBlazer

» Election na hapit
At first it was hard but now... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 7:07 pm by SoulBlazer

» Forum moderators now back online and alive.
At first it was hard but now... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:09 pm by SoulBlazer

» Older Than you? Or Younger than You?
At first it was hard but now... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:18 pm by jhun_sy061311

» 2012 Movie
At first it was hard but now... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:28 am by wenzjayy

» END OF THE WORLD
At first it was hard but now... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:26 am by wenzjayy

» Want a FREE LAPTOP? (this is not a scam)
At first it was hard but now... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:23 am by wenzjayy

» CHRISTMAS SA BARILI
At first it was hard but now... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:56 pm by Yiahw

Top posters
SoulBlazer
At first it was hard but now... I_vote_lcapAt first it was hard but now... I_voting_barAt first it was hard but now... I_vote_rcap 
jaYinBabii™
At first it was hard but now... I_vote_lcapAt first it was hard but now... I_voting_barAt first it was hard but now... I_vote_rcap 
Yiahw
Gayo
ZeroBlade
rayejay
thegoddess13
SimplyMe
kyria21
adamboanz
Page Views
free counters

At first it was hard but now...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gayo
Graduate
Graduate

Posting Points : 100

At first it was hard but now... Empty
PostSubject: At first it was hard but now...   At first it was hard but now... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:08 am

Kapoy kaayo mo biyahi sa syudad everyday...
I go to the city every monday-friday at 7:30 am
and go home every M-F 5:30 pm

I always sleep in the bus...

Onetime i was 1 km away from my destiny becuz i luv sleeping... Razz Razz

Difficult at first but now i was able to adjust to my daily activity...
like waking up early... and a perfect stop at my destination Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
http://giant_ant_12@yahoo.com
jaYinBabii™
Love Doctor
Love Doctor
jaYinBabii™

Posting Points : 135

At first it was hard but now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At first it was hard but now...   At first it was hard but now... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:32 pm

good for you! we're proud of u! hehehe
Back to top Go down

At first it was hard but now...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T'ga Barili G'yud!
 :: Life & Leisure :: Buhay Syudad
-
Jump to: