T'ga Barili G'yud!
Welcome to T'ga Barili Gyud! Online Forum Group. Register now to join the community.
T'ga Barili G'yud!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T'ga Barili G'yud!

Lihuk nako | Lihuk nimo | Lihuk ninyo | Lihuk nato tanan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Offline Games Website
Effective Courtship Strategies... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 5:46 pm by Yiahw

» MOBILE LEGENDS
Effective Courtship Strategies... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 7:08 pm by SoulBlazer

» Election na hapit
Effective Courtship Strategies... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 7:07 pm by SoulBlazer

» Forum moderators now back online and alive.
Effective Courtship Strategies... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:09 pm by SoulBlazer

» Older Than you? Or Younger than You?
Effective Courtship Strategies... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:18 pm by jhun_sy061311

» 2012 Movie
Effective Courtship Strategies... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:28 am by wenzjayy

» END OF THE WORLD
Effective Courtship Strategies... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:26 am by wenzjayy

» Want a FREE LAPTOP? (this is not a scam)
Effective Courtship Strategies... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:23 am by wenzjayy

» CHRISTMAS SA BARILI
Effective Courtship Strategies... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:56 pm by Yiahw

Top posters
SoulBlazer
Effective Courtship Strategies... I_vote_lcapEffective Courtship Strategies... I_voting_barEffective Courtship Strategies... I_vote_rcap 
jaYinBabii™
Effective Courtship Strategies... I_vote_lcapEffective Courtship Strategies... I_voting_barEffective Courtship Strategies... I_vote_rcap 
Yiahw
Gayo
ZeroBlade
rayejay
thegoddess13
SimplyMe
kyria21
adamboanz
Page Views
free counters

Effective Courtship Strategies...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SimplyMe
Beginner
Beginner
SimplyMe

Posting Points : 42

Effective Courtship Strategies... Empty
PostSubject: Effective Courtship Strategies...   Effective Courtship Strategies... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:09 am

study
1. Show your true color
Be natural.Display your true indentity. It is a very effective and natural strategy to show your weaknesses, strong points, and immediate history.

2. Brag results the other way around.
Ladies would feel annoyed and irritated when someone brags about himself.

3. Avoid SMS courting.

Girls would feel being underestimated and would think "cheap ba diay ko, sa text lang?"

4. Be simple.
Plan on simple ideas and aim for an extraordinary goal.
a. Give a refrigerator-size greeting card during her birthday and special occasions
b. Tell jokes often especially when she is "SAD" and needs immediate solace.
c. Invite her for a nocturnal walk along the illuminated coastline on a sunset.

5. Befriend her friends.
Treating her friends as your friends would help a lot in building intangeble impressions in her circle of significant others. NOTE! Do not be a pretender and braggart while doing that.

**** Before initiating your move, see to it that you really LOVE her! boyah! I love you I love you

(any strategies you know?)
Back to top Go down
http://cheche.0fees.net/test.html
Yiahw
Graduate
Graduate
Yiahw

Posting Points : 127

PostSubject: Re: Effective Courtship Strategies...   Effective Courtship Strategies... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:42 pm

Its hard to say someone 143. But if you dont tell her about it, you'll soon end up regretting it. Wink
Back to top Go down
SimplyMe
Beginner
Beginner
SimplyMe

Posting Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: Effective Courtship Strategies...   Effective Courtship Strategies... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:49 pm

yah right!.... Razz cheers

common weakness man gd sa boys is courting a girl, mahadlok ug rejection....its not the winning or loosing part man that matters, .
Back to top Go down
http://cheche.0fees.net/test.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Effective Courtship Strategies...   Effective Courtship Strategies... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Effective Courtship Strategies...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T'ga Barili G'yud!
 :: Life & Leisure :: Relationships :: Love
-
Jump to: