T'ga Barili G'yud!
Welcome to T'ga Barili Gyud! Online Forum Group. Register now to join the community.
T'ga Barili G'yud!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T'ga Barili G'yud!

Lihuk nako | Lihuk nimo | Lihuk ninyo | Lihuk nato tanan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Offline Games Website
Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 5:46 pm by Yiahw

» MOBILE LEGENDS
Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 7:08 pm by SoulBlazer

» Election na hapit
Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 7:07 pm by SoulBlazer

» Forum moderators now back online and alive.
Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:09 pm by SoulBlazer

» Older Than you? Or Younger than You?
Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:18 pm by jhun_sy061311

» 2012 Movie
Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:28 am by wenzjayy

» END OF THE WORLD
Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:26 am by wenzjayy

» Want a FREE LAPTOP? (this is not a scam)
Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:23 am by wenzjayy

» CHRISTMAS SA BARILI
Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:56 pm by Yiahw

Top posters
SoulBlazer
Euthanasia I_vote_lcapEuthanasia I_voting_barEuthanasia I_vote_rcap 
jaYinBabii™
Yiahw
Gayo
ZeroBlade
rayejay
thegoddess13
SimplyMe
kyria21
adamboanz
Page Views
free counters

Euthanasia

Go down 
+4
Gayo
Yiahw
jaYinBabii™
SoulBlazer
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Unsa imuha buhaton?
Euthanasia Treatment para dili na maglisud ang patiente
Euthanasia I_vote_lcap43%Euthanasia I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Dili payag dili ko angay manghilabot
Euthanasia I_vote_lcap57%Euthanasia I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
SoulBlazer
Administrator

Administrator
SoulBlazer

Posting Points : 234

Euthanasia Empty
PostSubject: Euthanasia   Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:19 am

Euthanasia - Mercy Killing What a Face

Kung kamo naa sa kahimtang nga docktor/nurse payag ba mo nga imuha nalng hatagan ug Euthanasia treatment ang patiente nimo nga kamatyunon?
Back to top Go down
https://barilinians.forumotion.com
jaYinBabii™
Love Doctor
Love Doctor
jaYinBabii™

Posting Points : 135

Euthanasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euthanasia   Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:46 pm

serious ni na topic?? if this is, i think i dont agree to it....

god gave us life and he's the only one that can rightfully take it,
it's not within our hands, if we pity the person, its still not within
our grasp, god has a reason why that person is suffering...
i'm not saying it's their fault, but everything has a reason and
only god knows it...

thank you very much!

Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
Yiahw
Graduate
Graduate
Yiahw

Posting Points : 127

Euthanasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euthanasia   Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:16 pm

Pero lu-oy man sad ang patiente kay nagsuffer gud xya pag-ayo and kahibalo nagud ta kung asa na xya padulung "DEADS na GYUD" wla na gud mahimo ang doctor / nurse sa iyaha sakit so Euthanasia nlng gyud.
Back to top Go down
Gayo
Graduate
Graduate

Posting Points : 100

Euthanasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euthanasia   Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:03 pm

affraid affraid affraid
i don't agree... God has the right of every life on an individual... sunny
Back to top Go down
http://giant_ant_12@yahoo.com
rayejay
Student
Student

Posting Points : 56

Euthanasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euthanasia   Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:53 pm

actually the decision does not depend on the nurse or the doctor. well people die. w/o technology the patient goes to the same path. think of a scenario nlng na wla nay kwarta ang patient.. it's still the same ryt?
Back to top Go down
kyria21
Beginner
Beginner
kyria21

Posting Points : 42

Euthanasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euthanasia   Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:06 am

i approve of euthanasia... some say only God has the right to take the life of a person....
but without the technology that man has developed... the man in that state wouldnt be alive... and besides considering the fact that patients that are in the ICU or in candidate fpr euthanasia has low chances of ever being alive... and aftermath of the hospital bills can cause the family almost all their wealth... and PS hospitals now have a 10% increase in all billings... heheh.... Suspect
Back to top Go down
johnnyx3m
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster
johnnyx3m

Posting Points : 7

Euthanasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euthanasia   Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:31 am

depende man na sa paxiente...pangutan-on sa nimo

Doktor: Day, gnahan pakamabuhi? or gnahan naka ma-extinct?

if unsa iyang answer mao imong buhaton...

hehe...

bitaw serious...dili ko muagree.
Back to top Go down
ZeroBlade
Guardian

Guardian
ZeroBlade

Posting Points : 71

Euthanasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euthanasia   Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:27 pm

we don't know what will happen the next day, basin maayo diay xa in the morning or maybe ma tsugi, la ta kbalo.. it depends on the life span of a person and his/her will to survive...

seryoso ko? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://cashonmypocket.blogspot.com
kyria21
Beginner
Beginner
kyria21

Euthanasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euthanasia   Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:14 pm

chances of survival ana sad kay very low man cuz thats what made the doctors think of mercy killing in the 1st place.... hehhehe wala lng.. it can be unfair for the patient to suffer all day along with his family nga nagcarry sa billings...
Back to top Go down
rayejay
Student
Student

Euthanasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euthanasia   Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:06 pm

johnnyx3m wrote:

hehe...

actually correct btaw..if muana ang patient na dli na xa magpa resuscitate.. then wla mahimo ang doctor ana..if ila gihapon iresuscitate posible cla makiha!!
Back to top Go down
SoulBlazer
Administrator

Administrator
SoulBlazer

Euthanasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euthanasia   Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:09 pm

rayejay wrote:
johnnyx3m wrote:

hehe...

actually correct btaw..if muana ang patient na dli na xa magpa resuscitate.. then wla mahimo ang doctor ana..if ila gihapon iresuscitate posible cla makiha!!

SO U are willing to kill a patient for his sake? Lets not put this talk in words but in reality.
Back to top Go down
rayejay
Student
Student

Euthanasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euthanasia   Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:47 pm

SoulBlazer wrote:
rayejay wrote:
johnnyx3m wrote:

hehe...

SO U are willing to kill a patient for his sake? Lets not put this talk in words but in reality.

YES! it is in reality..it is for his sake..and it's his/the significant other's decision..
Back to top Go down
SoulBlazer
Administrator

Administrator
SoulBlazer

Euthanasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euthanasia   Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:15 pm

rayejay wrote:

YES! it is in reality..it is for his sake..and it's his/the significant other's decision..

So what if your friend asks you to kill him... will you kill him? Suspect
Back to top Go down
rayejay
Student
Student

Euthanasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euthanasia   Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:27 pm

SoulBlazer wrote:
rayejay wrote:

my GOD!hmmmmmphhh...i was referring to medical reasons..not without a reason!
Suspect
Back to top Go down
kyria21
Beginner
Beginner
kyria21

Euthanasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euthanasia   Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:37 pm

SoulBlazer wrote:
rayejay wrote:

uhm this is not the topic is all about... but maybe what ur talking about is when ur friend who is suffering asks you to kill him!! well that wont be appropriate considering that is murder.... wahahah it's a different case when it comes to DNR order (DO NOT RESUSCITATE) because 1 of the patient's rights is the RIGHT TO REFUSE TREATMENT... so ur actually violating the right of the patient if you do CPR on a DNR patient... tsktsk....
Back to top Go down
rayejay
Student
Student

Euthanasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euthanasia   Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:01 pm

kyria21 wrote:
SoulBlazer wrote:
rayejay wrote:

uhm this is not the topic is all about... but maybe what ur talking about is when ur friend who is suffering asks you to kill him!! well that wont be appropriate considering that is murder.... wahahah it's a different case when it comes to DNR order (DO NOT RESUSCITATE) because 1 of the patient's rights is the RIGHT TO REFUSE TREATMENT... so ur actually violating the right of the patient if you do CPR on a DNR patient... tsktsk....

GIMME FIVe!!!
Back to top Go down
jaYinBabii™
Love Doctor
Love Doctor
jaYinBabii™

Euthanasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euthanasia   Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:33 pm

ok so, since we are catholics and i know thaz the religion we're born with [except for the other percentage who's not catholic] excluding those catholic people who just say they're catholic but dont practice it, it's a SIN a very big sin, MURDER. Whatever u guys say about technology that man provided to live longer, don't you think that's also a sin? prolonging the life of a person thaz not supposed to be prolonged??? hence, euthanasia... endless hospital bills? and just cuz of that ull kill the person? don't u guys think its a very shallow reason? i am really not into this, smart people think they're smarter than the creator... we will never get to that point, technology always loses when compared to what GOD has made and planned for us.

excuse me for the rant, thaz just how i feel..

peace && ♥️,
jaYin™️
Back to top Go down
kyria21
Beginner
Beginner
kyria21

Euthanasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euthanasia   Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:22 pm

it's not that we want to kill a patient.... think of a scenario that ur the wife of a coma patient... you have six kids and all your money is going at the hospital for the equipments and life support for your husband... the doctors tell you that there is almost no chances of your husband waking up.... the bank tells you that your land and house will be on collateral or something like that... hahah.. will you continue to support your husband and risk the future of your kids???? let's be practical... and God doesnt mind if we use our brains because it would be a waste if we dont use what God gave us.....

no offense... hehehe
Back to top Go down
SoulBlazer
Administrator

Administrator
SoulBlazer

Euthanasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euthanasia   Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:39 pm

Okie this is insanity.... GOD-CENTERED PEOPLE are WILLING TO KILL FOR THE SAKE OF MONEY? Suspect No
Back to top Go down
jaYinBabii™
Love Doctor
Love Doctor
jaYinBabii™

Euthanasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euthanasia   Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:56 am

SoulBlazer wrote:
Okie this is insanity.... GOD-CENTERED PEOPLE are WILLING TO KILL FOR THE SAKE OF MONEY? Suspect No

i think its just not right.... morally it's not. first of all, practically saying and if the wife knows that they dont have enough to support her husband that is in the state of coma for example, why would they even bother to put him in the hospital when they know he doesnt have any hope of living at all...? but, the situation changes thou, if for example they are already in the hospital not knowing the husband would go into coma, it's the wife's decision... but since we are not in that situation at all for now, we can never tell what our decision might be, i think it changes when we are involved...

morally thou, it's not right and technically, it's against the commandment of GOD as well...
Back to top Go down
rayejay
Student
Student

Euthanasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euthanasia   Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:25 pm

SoulBlazer wrote:

Ur missing the whole picture here..it's just not about money..it's thinking logically and putting aside false hopes and in the future saving ur family's future..
Back to top Go down
rayejay
Student
Student

Euthanasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euthanasia   Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:35 pm

jaYinBabii™ wrote:
SoulBlazer wrote:

i think its just not right.... morally it's not. first of all, practically saying and if the wife knows that they dont have enough to support her husband that is in the state of coma for example, why would they even bother to put him in the hospital when they know he doesnt have any hope of living at all...? but, the situation changes thou, if for example they are already in the hospital not knowing the husband would go into coma, it's the wife's decision... but since we are not in that situation at all for now, we can never tell what our decision might be, i think it changes when we are involved...

morally thou, it's not right and technically, it's against the commandment of GOD as well...

That's certainly the point. We Filipinos would do anything to save a family member. That's when we entrust our family members to the hospital only to find the life support unplugged..that's where euthanasia kicks in..Saving a family member in hopeless situations..
Back to top Go down
jaYinBabii™
Love Doctor
Love Doctor
jaYinBabii™

Euthanasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euthanasia   Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:53 pm

i think we have heard from all the members their opinions. dont u think it's time for this topic be closed? plus this is too morbid of a topic... how bout we start with a more up to date topic... umm, ok ill start one after reply to this...
Back to top Go down
SoulBlazer
Administrator

Administrator
SoulBlazer

Euthanasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euthanasia   Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Above all we have THE WILL, THE REASONING.

Both sides have their reasons. I'm not against the both. Since we are only human we should never take it for granted that it is common to make mistakes. We know "man is not perfect" but its not a reason for reasoning.

We have thoughts and that's a good thing! If you do things for a good reason you should think more than twice before getting involve in a situation. There are more challenges in life and this could be one side of it.

I don't want to close this thread. I wanna hear more of your comments. tongue
Back to top Go down
rayejay
Student
Student

Euthanasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euthanasia   Euthanasia I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:30 pm

SoulBlazer wrote:
Above all we have THE WILL, THE REASONING.

Both sides have their reasons. I'm not against the both. Since we are only human we should never take it for granted that it is common to make mistakes. We know "man is not perfect" but its not a reason for reasoning.

We have thoughts and that's a good thing! If you do things for a good reason you should think more than twice before getting involve in a situation. There are more challenges in life and this could be one side of it.

I don't want to close this thread. I wanna hear more of your comments. tongue

Clearly the Anti-euthanasia side has already lost this debate. One of the rebuttals has been convinced that neither is wrong. meaning WE WIN!!topic closed? boyah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Euthanasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euthanasia   Euthanasia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Euthanasia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T'ga Barili G'yud!
 :: Debate
-
Jump to: