T'ga Barili G'yud!
Welcome to T'ga Barili Gyud! Online Forum Group. Register now to join the community.
T'ga Barili G'yud!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T'ga Barili G'yud!

Lihuk nako | Lihuk nimo | Lihuk ninyo | Lihuk nato tanan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Offline Games Website
Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 5:46 pm by Yiahw

» MOBILE LEGENDS
Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 7:08 pm by SoulBlazer

» Election na hapit
Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 7:07 pm by SoulBlazer

» Forum moderators now back online and alive.
Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:09 pm by SoulBlazer

» Older Than you? Or Younger than You?
Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:18 pm by jhun_sy061311

» 2012 Movie
Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?.. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:28 am by wenzjayy

» END OF THE WORLD
Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?.. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:26 am by wenzjayy

» Want a FREE LAPTOP? (this is not a scam)
Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?.. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:23 am by wenzjayy

» CHRISTMAS SA BARILI
Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?.. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:56 pm by Yiahw

Top posters
SoulBlazer
Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?.. I_vote_lcapDo you believe in God, free will and destiny?.. I_voting_barDo you believe in God, free will and destiny?.. I_vote_rcap 
jaYinBabii™
Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?.. I_vote_lcapDo you believe in God, free will and destiny?.. I_voting_barDo you believe in God, free will and destiny?.. I_vote_rcap 
Yiahw
Gayo
ZeroBlade
rayejay
thegoddess13
SimplyMe
kyria21
adamboanz
Page Views
free counters

Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kyria21
Beginner
Beginner
kyria21

Posting Points : 42

Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?.. Empty
PostSubject: Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?..   Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?.. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:50 pm

wala lng.. what is your stand here..
Back to top Go down
rayejay
Student
Student

Posting Points : 56

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?..   Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?.. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:12 pm

I do believe in God, hevean, hell..like i always say the "apostle's creed".It would be a really great sin; breaking a promise to God--although i always let Him down. No
Back to top Go down
jaYinBabii™
Love Doctor
Love Doctor
jaYinBabii™

Posting Points : 135

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?..   Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:49 pm

I believe in GOD, i really do... Free will! yup! some don't, don't give a damn thou! hahaha... destiny? not so much, we make our own destiny! Smile
Back to top Go down
SoulBlazer
Administrator

Administrator
SoulBlazer

Posting Points : 234

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?..   Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:19 pm

God..... YES
Free Will ....... ObviousLy True

Destiny....... Jai Ho? Suspect MayBe
Back to top Go down
https://barilinians.forumotion.com
jaYinBabii™
Love Doctor
Love Doctor
jaYinBabii™

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?..   Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?.. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:43 am

hahahah jai ho lagi! Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
bayntidos
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

Posting Points : 1

PostSubject: 22   Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?.. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:01 pm

ehheheh i blve in i dont knw man cuz im not sure wat d truth rili is
Back to top Go down
jaYinBabii™
Love Doctor
Love Doctor
jaYinBabii™

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?..   Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?.. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:27 pm

bayntidos wrote:
ehheheh i blve in i dont knw man cuz im not sure wat d truth rili is

wow wat a heavy statement... ! r u a confused person? hahahha jk! bounce Very Happy
jk! peace! Wink
Back to top Go down
SoulBlazer
Administrator

Administrator
SoulBlazer

Posting Points : 234

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?..   Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?.. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:14 pm

What if God is not a man from the past but a person from the future..

" He used a time machine to alter the history " Exclamation im only human... just curious
Back to top Go down
https://barilinians.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?..   Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in God, free will and destiny?..
Page 1 of 1